Search Engine Optimization most important fact to get organic traffic. Without this important thing, you can’t thought blogging anyway. So, you must need to boost SEO for ranking. If you are using Blogspot platform, then you must put blogger SEO tags in header. That helps to done your job and help to rank your blog in Google search. You must use following All in One SEO for your blogspot blog. As well as, your blog highly rank on search engines.
Blogspot All in One SEO Tags Benefits
- Add meta description in your every posts and homepage
- Add meta keywords in homepage and posts
- SEO friendly blogger posts and title
- Custom robots header tags for SEO
- Optimized blogger archive and labels
- Change your title to dynamic title tag
- Social media sharing title and description
- Help search engine bot to crawl your blog regularly
- Optimized images with proper tags
- Drive targeted location huge traffic
How to Add SEO Tags in Blogger?
If you are start blogging with blogger blog, then you must familiar with SEO tags for blogspot. Because they help to boost your SEO ranking and drive more traffic. It’s one of the on site optimization tactics also. So, let’s start..
1st Step: Login your blogger account >> Select your blog >> Themes >> Edit HTML
2nd Step: Now you will see HTML codes. Click on these codes and press Ctrl+F from your computer keyboard & search
3rd Step: After getting this tag, just copy & paste following codes bellow thetag:
<!– All in One SEO by BloggerCause.com Start –>
Your Blog Title‘ name=’author’/>
<! — End of All in One SEO by BloggerCause.com –>
Customize Blogspot SEO Settings
Now you need to change something here to match your blog. Just complete following things:
- Change Indonesia to your targeted country.
- Change both username to your Twitter account username.
- Delete Your Blog Title and write your blog name here.
Finally click on Save Template and you’re done your job!